From: GSA on
Hi
I have XP on my system with the following config and have cleared
f(57gb) for same.
-- XP partitions are
c drive - 30GB --> WinXP is here
d drive 68.3
e drive 78.1
f drive 57 --> formatted for suse.
Please suggest a good tutorial/link to proceed with as I have already
tried once and failed to install suse.

Thankls in advance,
GSA
From: J. van der Waa on
GSA wrote:
> Hi
> I have XP on my system with the following config and have cleared
> f(57gb) for same.
> -- XP partitions are
> c drive - 30GB --> WinXP is here
> d drive 68.3
> e drive 78.1
> f drive 57 --> formatted for suse.
> Please suggest a good tutorial/link to proceed with as I have already
> tried once and failed to install suse.
>
> Thankls in advance,
> GSA
Hi GSA

You have to create an "extended" partition for the partition you call
"E" and "F"
You shouldn't format F, Suse will do that for you (and not in the NTFS
format as you probably did).

If unsure, first try the Live CD to see if Suse is an alternative for you...

Regards,

Joost