From: Julie on
Dear All,
Our database was maked as suspect today, I ran the store
procedure exec sp_resetstatus 'DBNAME' but got the
message 'Prior to updating sysdatabases entry for
database 'ParisProduction', mode = 0 and status = 16
(status suspect_bit = 0).
No row in sysdatabases was updated because mode and status
are already correctly reset. No error and no changes
made.', can anyone tell me what to do ?

From: Tibor Karaszi on
Recommended actions for corrupt or suspect databases :

http://www.karaszi.com/SQLServer/info_corrupt_suspect_db.asp

--
Tibor Karaszi, SQL Server MVP
http://www.karaszi.com/sqlserver/default.asp