From: PSZ on
I'm running Windows 7 64-bits (French version). I found that after installing
Office 2010 64-bits (also French version), the Windows Mobile Data center
will no longer "see" the synchronization partnership. After searching for a
solution, I found out that WMDC will *not* be upgraded to support 64-bit
Outlook, which is a totally stupid decision.

Is this decision final, or will someone come to their senses in the
foreseeable future?

In the meantime, is it possible to install Outlook 2010 32-bits and the rest
of the Office 2010 components in 64-bits?

Thank you.