From: sueW on
On my brand new computer, I installed Office 2003 and when trying to do an
email where I am copying word file, I get an error message (like I did on my
old ancient computer) One of more active x controls could not be displayed
becasue either your security settings prohibit running active X controls on
this page or you have blocked a publisher of one of the controls. Please
Help!
From: Sue Mosher [MVP] on
Could you tell us what exactly you mean by "trying to do an email where I am
copying word file"?
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP