From: Oily Rag Oily on
I have a need to scroll (up and down) in any sheet of a workbook of excel and
then when I switch between sheets in the same workbook - I would like to find
myself in the same place on the new sheet. Is this possible in anyones
experience?
From: Sheikh Saadi on
If you are using Excel 2007, go to View on Ribbon. Find Windows group and
click on View Side By Side. Make sure Synchronous Scrolling is pressed.
Choose you required sheet. Both sheets will be open side by side. This would
do the trick.

In Excel 2003, Click Window -- > New Window. Select the sheet you want to
view. Click again on Window menu and choose Compare Sheet Side by Side. Make
sure that Synchronous Scrolling button is click on Compare tool box.

Hope this works for you...

--
Sheikh Saadi

From: Sheikh Saadi on
---Sorry missed one step, Please see Caps in Excel 2007's area---
Also note, if you dont use New Window Option, rest will work for comparing
two diffirent WorkSheets.

If you are using Excel 2007, go to View on Ribbon. Find Windows group and
click on View Side By Side. Make sure Synchronous Scrolling is pressed.
---CLICK ON NEW WINDOW---. Choose you required sheet. Both sheets will be