From: heather on
Is there a way to refernce the cell name, ie C3 instead of the contents in
it, using formulas in another cell
From: Niek Otten on
Look in HELP for the INDIRECT() function

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

From: heather on
ok, so I have multiple numbers in column A, some repeat, and corresponding
numbers in column B. I want to pull all the the corresponding numbers in
Column B by the number in Column A but since some of the numbers in Column A
repeat I get the number for the first number not the repeated number....What
can I do?

From: Niek Otten on
I fail to see what this has to do with your initial question.

Please describe more clearly what you try to achieve. Give examples of data
and required results if possible.

From: heather on
Well, it doesn't really have anything to do with it. The first question
didn't work so I am going about it from a different angle....Here is what i
would like to happen....
Col A Col B Col C col D
699875 0102802NTZG 699875 0102802NTZG
345666 0102802NUCU 699875 0107802OBEX
548986 0104802NWPZ 699875 0107802OBFA
699875 0107802OBEX 548986 0104802NWPZ
699875 0107802OBFA etc...
462083 0107802OBZY
472550 0107802OCDY

Column C and D I would like to get some formula to auto enter the info.
Number from largest to smallest which i used the Larger() ...and Column D to
pull the corresponding number/letter seq from column B.