From: Gerry Cornell on
Please post copies of any Warnings / Error Reports in the System and
Application logs in Event Viewer from a single session. Disregard
Information Reports.

You can access Event Viewer by selecting Start, Control Panel,
Administrative Tools, and Event Viewer. When researching the meaning
of the error, information regarding Event ID, Source and Description
are important.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/308427/en-us

Part of the Description of the error will include a link, which you
should double click for further information. You can copy using copy
and paste. Often the link will, however, say there is no further
information.
http://go.microsoft.com/fw.link/events.asp
(Please note the hyperlink above is for illustration purposes only)

A tip for posting copies of Error Reports! Run Event Viewer and double
click on the error you want to copy. In the window, which appears is a
button resembling two pages. Click the button and close Event Viewer.
Now start your message (email) and do a paste into the body of the
message. Make sure this is the first paste after exiting from Event
Viewer.

--

Regards.

Gerry
~~~~
FCA
Stourport, England
Enquire, plan and execute
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: highstrike on
Event Type: Warning
Event Source: EvntAgnt
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1003
Date: 06/01/2007
Time: 11:25:24
User: N/A
Computer: CPQ57718574325
TraceFileName parameter not located in registry; Default trace file used is .

Event Type: Warning
Event Source: EvntAgnt
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1015
Date: 06/01/2007
Time: 11:25:24
User: N/A
Computer: CPQ57718574325
TraceLevel parameter not located in registry; Default trace level used is 32.

Event Type: Warning
Event Source: Microsoft Fax
Event Category: Initialization/Termination
Event ID: 32068
Date: 02/01/2007
Time: 17:09:24
User: N/A
Computer: CPQ57718574325
The outgoing routing rule is not valid because it cannot find a valid
device. The outgoing faxes that use this rule will not be routed. Verify that
the targeted device or devices (if routed to a group of devices) is connected
and installed correctly, and turned on. If routed to a group, verify that the
group is configured correctly. Country/region code: '*' Area code: '*'

Event Type: Warning
Event Source: Microsoft Fax
Event Category: Initialization/Termination
Event ID: 32026
Date: 02/01/2007
Time: 17:09:24
User: N/A
Computer: CPQ57718574325
Fax Service failed to initialize any assigned fax devices (virtual or TAPI).
No faxes can be sent or received until a fax device is installed.

These are the only ones that I can see consistantly appearing whenever the
machine is booted. No others since last boot 01.30 6/1/07.