From: Paolo Giardini Paolo on
I have checked everywhere and cannot figure out how to lock the time and date
function on the Windows XP administrator section. How can I do it so that
when someone double clicks on the time, the program does not open and gives
them a message of some sort. Thank you!
From: nass on

"Paolo Giardini" wrote:

> I have checked everywhere and cannot figure out how to lock the time and date
> function on the Windows XP administrator section. How can I do it so that
> when someone double clicks on the time, the program does not open and gives
> them a message of some sort. Thank you!

Hi,

Start >> run>> gpedit.msc under User configuration:
click to expand this option:
[-] Administrative Templates
Start Menu and taskbar >> in the right pane /window click on:
Remove Clock from the system notification area:
and click to enabled and set your Policies as you like.

HTH
nass
---
http://www.nasstec.co.uk