From: GrJ Computers, Javi, essejc, on
Where is there a KB article explaining this? I need to reference a MS article
to a client and I was told there was one but I can't find it. Is there a KB
article describing the types of modes a TS can run in (application mode and
Remote administration mode) in windows server 2003 that I can reference?

Thank you!!
From: Vera Noest [MVP] on
Yes, there is. Check this one:

814590 - How to enable and to configure Remote Desktop for
Administration in Windows Server 2003
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=814590

Vera Noest
MCSE, CCEA, Microsoft MVP - Terminal Services
RDS troubleshooting: http://ts.veranoest.net

=?Utf-8?B?R3JKIENvbXB1dGVycywgSmF2aSwgZXNzZWpjLA==?=
<GrJComputersJaviessejc(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote on 27 jan
2010 in microsoft.public.windows.terminal_services: