From: lmeyer on
Hello,
I have a fresh install of Win 2008 R2 Std Server with Remote Desktop Server
Role.
On any Win XP Sp3 client I tried, I get the following error when printing in
a Remote desktop session (I tested several printers): "Windows Presentation
Foundation Terminal Server Print W has encountered a problem and needs to
close", while the printer on the server displays an error icon.

I applied KB946411 (which is equivalent to copying the file tswpfwrp.exe
from a vista sp1 or win 7 x86 machine). With this patch, I do not get the
error on the clients anymore, but still nothing prints, and the printer on
the server still displays an error icon.

How can I get Easy Printing up and running? Is there anybody for whom Easy
Print is really working?
From: RCan on
did you had installed the new rollup hotfix ?
http://blogs.msdn.com/clustering/archive/2010/01/22/9951795.aspx

Regards
Ramazan

From: lmeyer on
Yeah! I found the problem: Someone told me, it could be related to a
Antivirus scanning the networkshares.
It was not my antivirus, but the File Access Manager of my backup solution
(http://www.vwsolutions.com/FAM/)

I did not yet install it that hotfix. Thank you anyway.