From: idbeholda on
Approximately another week until the update is complete/uploaded. The
databases are currently compiled, and I'm in the process of adding new
code. The new database (whitelist and blacklist) will have a combined
total of approximately 35 million definitions.

http://www.tot-ltd.org/TT-Livescan.rar
http://www.tot-ltd.org

Enjoy.
From: idbeholda on
On Jun 3, 1:20 am, harr...(a)marora.com wrote:
> On Wed, 2 Jun 2010 22:40:04 -0700 (PDT), idbeholda
>
> <idbeho...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> >Approximately another week until the update is complete/uploaded.  The
> >databases are currently compiled, and I'm in the process of adding new
> >code.  The new database (whitelist and blacklist) will have a combined
> >total of approximately 35 million definitions.
>
> >http://www.tot-ltd.org/TT-Livescan.rar
> >http://www.tot-ltd.org
>
> >Enjoy.
>
> Don't take this question wrong, but your site looks like one that
> belongs to what is referred to as Usenet kooks.
>
> Your name, Temple Of Transgression does nothing to instill  trust .  I
> don't think businesses would think for one second that your site was
> trustworthy.  It reeks of gothic overtones.  To be quite frank, it
> looks like a warez or VX'r site.
>
> I'm not trying to be a smartass, but I just find it rather incredulous
> that you have designed that page with catering to businessmen in mind.
>
> Maybe there is some joke here that I'm too square to decipher?

I've had multiple projects online for nearly 10 years, this being one
of them. If you don't trust it, don't use it. I won't lose any sleep
over your decision. As for the site itself, it's called HTML and
notepad, and yes, I'm that lazy. However, that doesn't change the
fact that the server averages well over 20-30k in hits per month. So
apparently, I'm doing something right.
From: Dustin Cook on
idbeholda <idbeholda(a)gmail.com> wrote in news:19a490de-217e-4429-9761-
4b0bd6a5d846(a)s41g2000vba.googlegroups.com:

> On Jun 3, 1:20�am, harr...(a)marora.com wrote:
>> On Wed, 2 Jun 2010 22:40:04 -0700 (PDT), idbeholda
>>
>> <idbeho...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> >Approximately another week until the update is complete/uploaded.
�The
>> >databases are currently compiled, and I'm in the process of adding
new
>> >code. �The new database (whitelist and blacklist) will have a
combined
>> >total of approximately 35 million definitions.
>>
>> >http://www.tot-ltd.org/TT-Livescan.rar
>> >http://www.tot-ltd.org
>>
>> >Enjoy.
>>
>> Don't take this question wrong, but your site looks like one that
>> belongs to what is referred to as Usenet kooks.
>>
>> Your name, Temple Of Transgression does nothing to instill �trust . �
>> don't think businesses would think for one second that your site was
>> trustworthy. �It reeks of gothic overtones. �To be quite frank, it
>> looks like a warez or VX'r site.
>>
>> I'm not trying to be a smartass, but I just find it rather incredulous
>> that you have designed that page with catering to businessmen in mind.
>>
>> Maybe there is some joke here that I'm too square to decipher?
>
> I've had multiple projects online for nearly 10 years, this being one
> of them. If you don't trust it, don't use it. I won't lose any sleep
> over your decision. As for the site itself, it's called HTML and
> notepad, and yes, I'm that lazy. However, that doesn't change the
> fact that the server averages well over 20-30k in hits per month. So
> apparently, I'm doing something right.

I wouldn't waste too much time here, The guy doesn't read much past the
first link he clicks; based only on his reply here to me...

--
Are you a former BBSer? Want to go back in time to the old days of
ANSI and Renegade? Fire up telnet and go here then: ttb.slyip.com

From: idbeholda on
On Jun 3, 12:59 pm, Dustin Cook <bughunter.dus...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> idbeholda <idbeho...(a)gmail.com> wrote in news:19a490de-217e-4429-9761-
> 4b0bd6a5d...(a)s41g2000vba.googlegroups.com:
>

> > On Jun 3, 1:20 am, harr...(a)marora.com wrote:

>  The
> new
> combined

> >> Don't take this question wrong, but your site looks like one that
> >> belongs to what is referred to as Usenet kooks.
>
> >> Your name, Temple Of Transgression does nothing to instill  trust .
> >> don't think businesses would think for one second that your site was
> >> trustworthy.  It reeks of gothic overtones.  To be quite frank, it
> >> looks like a warez or VX'r site.
>
> >> I'm not trying to be a smartass, but I just find it rather incredulous
> >> that you have designed that page with catering to businessmen in mind.
>
> >> Maybe there is some joke here that I'm too square to decipher?
>
> > I've had multiple projects online for nearly 10 years, this being one
> > of them.  If you don't trust it, don't use it.  I won't lose any sleep
> > over your decision.  As for the site itself, it's called HTML and
> > notepad, and yes, I'm that lazy.  However, that doesn't change the
> > fact that the server averages well over 20-30k in hits per month.  So
> > apparently, I'm doing something right.
>
> I wouldn't waste too much time here, The guy doesn't read much past the
> first link he clicks; based only on his reply here to me...
>
> --
> Are you a former BBSer? Want to go back in time to the old days of
> ANSI and Renegade? Fire up telnet and go here then: ttb.slyip.com

Either that, or when I call 'em like I see 'em, he'll claim he was
trolling. Although his accusations/insinuations certainly aren't the
most outlandish I've seen to date, I feel disappointed that he didn't
include alien abduction and conspiracy theories into the mix.
From: Dustin Cook on

> On Jun 3, 12:59�pm, Dustin Cook <bughunter.dus...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> idbeholda <idbeho...(a)gmail.com> wrote in
>> 4b0bd6a5d...(a)s41g2000vba.googlegroups.com:

>> �The
>> new
>> combined

> �

>> > I've had multiple projects online for nearly 10 years, this being
>> > one of them. �If you don't trust it, don't use it. �I won't lose
>> > any sl
> eep
>> > over your decision. �As for the site itself, it's called HTML and
>> > notepad, and yes, I'm that lazy. �However, that doesn't change the
>> > fact that the server averages well over 20-30k in hits per month.
>> > �So apparently, I'm doing something right.
>>
>> I wouldn't waste too much time here, The guy doesn't read much past
>> the first link he clicks; based only on his reply here to me...
>>
>> --
>> Are you a former BBSer? Want to go back in time to the old days of
>> ANSI and Renegade? Fire up telnet and go here then: ttb.slyip.com
>
> Either that, or when I call 'em like I see 'em, he'll claim he was
> trolling. Although his accusations/insinuations certainly aren't the
> most outlandish I've seen to date, I feel disappointed that he didn't
> include alien abduction and conspiracy theories into the mix.

Give it time, he might mention the spaceship I stole from roswell. <G>