From: idbeholda on
Recently moved, so I haven't had time to get the new features
available for public release yet, but here's a glimpse of what's to
come shortly.

http://www.tot-ltd.org/md5db/0000-FFFF
http://tot-ltd.org/wldb/
http://tot-ltd.org/ports/

When the new module performs a memory scan, it will typically take
less than 3 seconds with a decent internet connection. It will scan
each application in memory against the port list, whitelist, and
blacklist. The actual public release will happen within the next few
days, time allowing. The md5 blacklist database has been updated as
well.

http://www.tot-ltd.org/TT-Livescan.rar

Enjoy.
From: Dustin Cook on
idbeholda <idbeholda(a)gmail.com> wrote in news:e87615a4-7e23-4ba8-92c4-
e89d2d34398c(a)x21g2000yqa.googlegroups.com:

> Recently moved, so I haven't had time to get the new features
> available for public release yet, but here's a glimpse of what's to
> come shortly.
>
> http://www.tot-ltd.org/md5db/0000-FFFF
> http://tot-ltd.org/wldb/
> http://tot-ltd.org/ports/
>
> When the new module performs a memory scan, it will typically take
> less than 3 seconds with a decent internet connection. It will scan
> each application in memory against the port list, whitelist, and
> blacklist. The actual public release will happen within the next few
> days, time allowing. The md5 blacklist database has been updated as
> well.
>
> http://www.tot-ltd.org/TT-Livescan.rar

Not to critize, but if your only detecting malware based on MD5; you run a
real risk of detecting non malware as well. Plus, any malware which changes
so much as a single byte will have a new hash and thus no longer be
detected. Just so you know.

--
The bear went over the mountain to see what he could see. Hey! The other
side of the mountain was all that he could see! So he went back over the

Pages: 1
Prev: Mac OSX Virus?
Next: Microsoft Security Essentials