From: sharon27lily on
I am creating a template where many tables will need to be used. Our standard
is to have banding of rows in the table, and when users want to expand the
table, I would like them to be able to have the banding automatically occur.
This option appears in Word 2007, but does not function well. Has anyone had
success with this functionality?

Thanks in advance for your help.
From: Suzanne S. Barnhill on
Color banding can be applied as part of a table style.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

From: Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com on
I use banding regularly. As Suzanne noted, it must be applied in a table
style. What knids of problems have you had?

Pam

From: Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com on
I've not had a problem with banding in W2007. What kinds of problems have
you seen?

Pam