From: LisaD on
We are using PWA 2007 (not deployed yet, still in testing).

I have 2 questions:

1) I would like to add a custom view, or at least change the columns shown
on the Task Approal Page. I cannot find the view listed in Manage Views
though. Is this possible?

2) Why is the resource column blank in the Task Approval Preview page?

Thanks,

From: Mike Glen on
Hi Lisa,

Try posting on the microsoft.public.project.server newsgroup. Please see
FAQ Item: 24. Project Newsgroups. FAQs, companion products and other
useful Project information can be seen at this web address:
http://project.mvps.org/faqs.htm

Mike Glen
Project MVP