From: gwh77 on
Trying to figure out the easiest way to build a report that shows all tasks
that are coming up due within a time period (say 2 weeks) across the server.
We have at least 100 active projects, so the report could likely have 500+
tasks.

Thanks.

--
John Loader
From: Andrew Lavinsky on
You probably want to post this to the Server group....that being said, SSRS
is probably your answer. Check out the two Reporting Packs that have been
released to see if they provide a template for you.

- Andrew Lavinsky
Blog: http://blogs.catapultsystems.com/epm

From: barakb32 on
I can think on 2 options, both require technologies that are not commonly used:
1. Use the PWA Data Analysis. This means that you need to define an OLAP
cube and a report above it
2. Write a query directly to the SQL database that serves the project server

Is one of these options accessible to you?

From: gwh77 on
Thank you for the quick response. I believe we will need to run queries
against the SQL Server via MS Reporting Services. Unfortunately, I am trying
to remain out of the primary technical functions on the server as a PM.

--
John Loader