From: Carol on
Outlook 2007, Windows 7:

At the bottom of the "week" calendar view, in the Task area, the task titles
disappear from tasks that are not marked complete and have automatically
advanced to the next or current day of the week. If I click on one to open
it, the title does appear in the "open" view, but when I save and close, the
title is still missing from the task. This issue does not affect tasks
marked complete, or tasks scheduled for some future date. Also, the little
reminder bell icon appears in the tasks that are missing titles.
From: Judy Gleeson (MVP Outlook) on
There's no such thing as a "title". Can you try to explain using Outlook's
terminology as I cannot picture what you are describing.

Do you mean that the subject field is blank? The subject field is missing?
If so, you may need to reset the view using a command line switch. Come
back and let me know.

Regards

Judy Gleeson
MVP Outlook

in Canberra, Australia
"Carol" <Carol(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Outlook 2007, Windows 7:
>
> At the bottom of the "week" calendar view, in the Task area, the task
> titles
> disappear from tasks that are not marked complete and have automatically
> advanced to the next or current day of the week. If I click on one to
> open
> it, the title does appear in the "open" view, but when I save and close,
> the
> title is still missing from the task. This issue does not affect tasks
> marked complete, or tasks scheduled for some future date. Also, the
> little
> reminder bell icon appears in the tasks that are missing titles.

Pages: 1
Prev: SECURITY SCRIPT
Next: My Outlook dilemma