From: Greg on
How do a I set up a task to begin on a specific day of the week regardless of
when its predessor ends (but it must follow the predessor). For example, if a
taks can only begin on Tuesday and its predessor can end any day of the week.
How can I use project to 'delay' the start of the new task to the next
Tuesday regardless if the predssors ended on a Wednesday - Friday.

Thanks
Greg
From: Andrew Lavinsky on
1) Create a calendar that only includes Tuesdays as working time.
2) Create a task with a duration of one minute, and assign the Task Calendar
to your new calendar.
3) Set up your task as a successor to Task A and a predecessor to Task B
4) Consider if you want to create a custom filter to remove that task from
most of your views.

....and that should do it.

- Andrew Lavinsky
Blog: http://blogs.catapultsystems.com/epm