From: tforms1 on
The icons are not "grouped"

Here is a picture of what I mean, in the top task bar you can see on
the right side a "scroll" option, which then shows the second task bar.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/sard23/3.jpg

How can I get rid of this option and just make all the icons tighter so
it all fits on 1 task bar?

Thanks

From: dadiOH on
tforms1(a)yahoo.com wrote:
> The icons are not "grouped"
>
> Here is a picture of what I mean, in the top task bar you can see on
> the right side a "scroll" option, which then shows the second task
> bar.
>
> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/sard23/3.jpg
>
> How can I get rid of this option and just make all the icons tighter
> so it all fits on 1 task bar?
>
> Thanks

Give up. Just make the damn taskbar bigger (drag it up) and set it to
"auto-hide". Better yet, drag it over to the left side of the screen,
make it 2-3" wide (you'll actually be able to read the minimized
windows) and set it to "auto-hide".

--

dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...