From: tforms1 on
I need some help with the Task Bar.

When there gets to be more than 9 items opened, then the Task Bar will
go to a second level, and you have to scroll to see the other items.

Do you know what I mean?

But I have seen some people with over 15 items....yes the items were so
narrow that you could barely see what application it is, but it was all
on one level.

How can I set it up, so that it doesnt create a second level?

Thanks!

Oh, one other thing...how do I remove "My Ebooks" and "My Music" from
My Documents? I tried deleting them, but they show up again after a
reboot.

From: housetrained on
Right click task bar, untick 'group similar items

--
John the West Ham fan
housetrained(a)hotmail.com

From: housetrained on
Sorry mate, should read Right click task bar, left click 'properties, untick
'group similar items

--
John the West Ham fan
housetrained(a)hotmail.com

From: tforms1 on
housetrained wrote:
> Right click task bar, untick 'group similar items

No the items are not grouped.

I mean there is a second level to the WHOLE task bar. (similar to
Group)

Right now, open 15 Window Explorer sessions, and you will see the task
bar create a second level.

I want to know how to avoid that.

Thanks

From: Andrew Doades on
Right click on the taskbar and check/uncheck the group folders
together