From: Cazzy123 on
We are trying to use Outlook 2007 to organize work in our team. Therefore
everybody in the team shares a default task folder with all other members of
the team (and created a private task folder for those not to be shared).

Now what we would like to see is a list of ALL tasks in the whole group,
which we can then sort or filter by responsible, date, priority or any other
criteria.

I have only managed to see the tasks in one task folder, either mine, or
the shared tasks of one of my colleague, but didnt manage to get a view on
the tasks in multiple folders.

Can you please tell me if and how this is possible in OL2007. Otherwise we
have no choice but to go back to the good old Excel list for the Tasks.

Thanks