From: Apothecon on
The tax schedule report shows a line called "Tax impact of 401k" for
tracking purposes.But it subtracts my 401k contribution twice on this report
for each paychek. What am I missing here ? Thanks Alan

From: John Pollard on
Apothecon wrote:
> The tax schedule report shows a line called "Tax impact of 401k" for
> tracking purposes.

> But it subtracts my 401k contribution twice on this
> report for each paychek.

What Quicken year, version, release?

I don't recall seeing anything specifically like this.

I do recall that at least one recent version of Quicken could double up
transfers from paychecks, if the paycheck transaction was modified in the
payment account register. You didn't say that your 401k account had
duplicate contributions ... does it?

--

John Pollard
Your source of user-to-user Quicken help

From: Apothecon on
I figured out if you go to the 401k account-overview-edit-details-tax info,
and remove the w2 tax line for transfers in, this fixes my problem. Thanks
again