From: Targ on
I know this is probably simple, but I can't figure it out.

I want a list of the transactions from 1/1/2009 through 1/31/2009
that are in my top level tax category. This will include tax:fed,
tax:state, and tax:property.

I can see reports, but they don't seem to list the individual
transactions; it wants to totalize but not list individually as you
need for your quarterly tax payments.
From: Targ on
In alt.comp.software.financial.quicken, Targ wrote:

>I know this is probably simple, but I can't figure it out.
>
>I want a list of the transactions from 1/1/2009 through 1/31/2009
>that are in my top level tax category. This will include tax:fed,
>tax:state, and tax:property.
>
>I can see reports, but they don't seem to list the individual
>transactions; it wants to totalize but not list individually as you
>need for your quarterly tax payments.

I got the data by setting customized dates on the Itemized
Categories report, and expanding the categories I wanted by clicking
the plus signs. I don't know why I initially had so much trouble.

The methodology is a little less straight forward than I am used to
for reports. I was surprised there was no selection for last year in
the drop-down.