From: Ron Gibson on
On Fri, 4 Dec 2009 20:50:18 +0100, "Clogwog"
<BWAHAHAHAAA(a)BWAHAHAHAAA.LOL> wrote:

>You would not know standards even if its rammed fist up your loose anal
>sphincter, sent shivering pains up your spine, and made your
>gormless-looking eyes pop out of your tiny pin head.
>HTH & GFIA!

Another classic USENET idiot struggles to overcome serious brain
trauma....How touching.

--
Email - rsgibson(a)tampabay.rr.borg
Replace borg with com

From: chrisv on
The trolltard feeding fsckwit "Ron Gibson" <rsgibson(a)tampabay.rr.com> wrote
> On Fri, 4 Dec 2009 20:50:18 +0100, "Clogwog"
> <BWAHAHAHAAA(a)BWAHAHAHAAA.LOL> wrote:
>
>>You would not know standards even if its rammed fist up your loose anal
>>sphincter, sent shivering pains up your spine, and made your
>>gormless-looking eyes pop out of your tiny pin head.
>>HTH & GFIA!
>
> Another classic USENET idiot struggles to overcome serious brain
> trauma....How touching.

<stupid loose anal lintard & trollfeeder>
*plonk*