From: Parker51 on
Has anyone else found that recently this program fails to update fully? I
have noticed the problem over the past week or so. Sometimes it works and
sometimes it doesn't.

--
Parker 51
Nil Illegitimi Carborundum

From: Parker51 on
"Parker51" <parker(a)51.com> wrote in message
> Has anyone else found that recently this program fails to update fully? I
> have noticed the problem over the past week or so. Sometimes it works and
> sometimes it doesn't.

To follow on from my original post a small program fix is available but
doesn't rectify the problem as the following quote from the home page
states -

"Over the last few days, the data feed used by TellyPrompter has been
intermittently returning missing data, which causes TellyPrompter to lose
all of its upcoming programme information.

TellyPrompter v1.8 contains a small fix that will cause it to retain any
data it had already downloaded when this occurs, which will hopefully be
enough to keep it going until a proper feed update can be retrieved."

It would appear that it is 'broke' - at least for the moment. I trust a
permanent fix will be available soon as I find this little program so
useful.

--
Parker 51
Nil Illegitimi Carborundum