From: rhodesmk on
I have Office 2007 and Windows 7. In earlier versions, if I wanted to add my
own template, I would save it to c:\documents and settings\...etc., etc...you
know the drill.

However, the "documents and settings" folder doesn't exits in Windows 7, and
if I do a search for *.pot or *.potx, I get no results.

Where should I save these new templates I download from a third party?

Thanks!
From: trip_to_tokyo on
Try:-

c:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Templates

If my comment has helped please hit Yes.

Thanks.

From: rhodesmk on
Thank you, thank you, and thank you!