From: fractalsphere on
We have a load-balanced pair of Windows Server 2008 R2 servers running the
Remote Desktop Services (formerly Terminal Server), which works to our
expectations in that regard.

My question is that if we install Visio 2007 I know we require Volume
License Keys, but is the volume license aware of the load balanced
environment? Will X number of users on server 1 and X number of users on
server 2 who choose to use Visio possibly kill the license if a
disproportionate number of people on server 1 are Visio users?

I guess the basic question is; how do Volume License keys handle a load
balanced server set?

Thanks!
Rich

From: Silvia Doomra [MSFT] on
This question will be better replied by Visio newsgroup. Please try posting
on microsoft.public.visio

Thanks
Silvia