From: Cvaji on
Hai,

I have tried the TsTelePlgn.dll in the below article in Windows server 2008
R2 machine.
http://blogs.technet.com/virtualworld/archive/2007/09/26/dynamic-virtual-channels.aspx
I did the curresponding registry settings also.

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Terminal Server
Client\Default\AddIns\MyAddin]

I put a messagebox in function
HRESULT CTsClientPlgn::Initialize( IWTSVirtualChannelManager *pChannelMgr )

This message box is coming in Windows 7 machine.

Same dll is used in windows server machine and registered as addin.

But message box is not coming in Windows server 2008 R2 machine.

When I checked the process mstc.exe via process monitor, the client dll was
not loaded by mstsc.exe.

Please tell me what should be the reason.
In Windows Server 2008 machine, is there any other registry setting to be
done?

-Cvaji