From: Bazzar on
I have posted this issue before and joined other's posts but there are no

Basically a W7 remote client's printers will not get redirected by a Windows
2K3 TS server. And hard drives don't get joined in the session despite
selecting that feature. The only response I've had so far directed me to a
blog that only discussed SBS2K8. I can not find anything on this issue in MS
or the web. Yet more and more people are coming across this problem as new
equipment only ships with W7 now but existing servers are still running
SBS2003 and will do so for some time to come.

PLEASE - ANYONE - can you provide a solution to all of us who face this
issue? It seems MS overlooked this and still have no answer, so anyone who
can provide a solution will be loved by thousands!
Barry
From: Shagun Sharma Tamta [MSFT] on
For printer redirection issue of Win7 client and Win2k3 sever, try following
SOX.

http://vkbexternal/VKBWebService/ViewContent.aspx?scid=SO;US;SOX080618700050"
http://vkbexternal/VKBWebService/ViewContent.aspx?scid=SO;US;SOX071001700046.

And "Terminal Server Printer Redirection Wizard Tool" can be used to find
issues with printer redirection.
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=9AD27BE9-40DB-484F-862E-38A094EEEAF7&displaylang=en.

Thanks,
Shagun