From: Bookwormmm01 on
When I reply to an email, the text doesn't appear on the screen. I can see
the cursor moving as I type but the text isn't there unless I click on styles
and choose a preformatted style. This is frustrating because I don't want to
do all that stuff just to answer an email. This just started happening in the
last couple of months. How do I make my typing appear when I reply to an
email? Thank you.
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Bookwormmm01" <Bookwormmm01(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> When I reply to an email, the text doesn't appear on the screen. I can see
> the cursor moving as I type but the text isn't there unless I click on
> styles
> and choose a preformatted style. This is frustrating because I don't want to
> do all that stuff just to answer an email. This just started happening in
> the
> last couple of months. How do I make my typing appear when I reply to an
> email? Thank you.

Are you using Word to compose messages and have you chosen stationery?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]