From: Bufilly on
want to receive certain mail but have it automatically go into my junk folder
instead of having to move it manually after I've already read it. Want
Outlook to recognize the sender and put it in junk.
From: VanguardLH on
Bufilly wrote:

> want to receive certain mail but have it automatically go into my junk folder
> instead of having to move it manually after I've already read it. Want
> Outlook to recognize the sender and put it in junk.

What Outlook can do depends on which version you are using but didn't bother
to identify.

You could use the Blocked Senders blacklist. Or you could define a
blacklisting rule where you can add senders and it moves them to your Junk
folder.