From: Gene L. on
I am using Office 2007 Outlook and am having difficulty reading incoming
e-mails because of the print size. How can I change the font on incoming
messages to make them easier to read?
Thank you your reply.

From: Gene L. on
I was inquiring about changing the font in an e-mail that has been selected
and opened. I know that the text size can be increased by zooming, but then
it returns to the small size font as soon as the next mail message is
selected. There must be a method to increase the type without constantly
going through the same operation over and over. Should not the "Preview
Pane" be just that - a preview?
Thanks for the help.