From: Emece on
Thanks to all for your helpful replies.

I need a little extra help.

I noticed that there are some cases in which I have two names also.

So I have the following options: two names and one surname, one name and two
surnames, and two names and two surnames.

Examples:
John Steven Jackson
John Jackson
John Jackson Ville

Which formulas are suitable for all options? I want to obtain names in one
cell, surnames in other cell.

Thanks again.

Regards,
Emece.-