From: diane.whatever on
Didn't want my 'thank you' to get buried in with all the other posts.
I got SeaMonkey set up .. : LEFTY SCROLLBAR AND ALL !!! Even has IRC?
WOW .. haven't thought of that since the 90's .. but ya never know.
Maybe old friends are still hanging around .. THANKS AGAIN !! No more
microsoft ANYTHING [except my o/s of course ..] :)
--
Tact is for people not witty enough to understand sarcasm.
~diane whatever
From: 'whatever' on

"diane.whatever" <me(a)dontask.donttell.com> wrote in message
> Didn't want my 'thank you' to get buried in with all the other posts.
> I got SeaMonkey set up .. : LEFTY SCROLLBAR AND ALL !!! Even has IRC?
> WOW .. haven't thought of that since the 90's .. but ya never know.
> Maybe old friends are still hanging around .. THANKS AGAIN !! No more
> microsoft ANYTHING [except my o/s of course ..] :)
> --
> Tact is for people not witty enough to understand sarcasm.
> ~diane whatever

My new sig file is gonna be ....
"SeaMonkey: The Swiss Army Knife of Internet Communication
Diane

From: Beverly Howard on
>> I got SeaMonkey set up... <<

Congratulations... on being one of the few who have listened to my
SeaMonkey recommendations over the years ;-)

fwiw, one of the _greatest_ features is in the newsreader portion for
nntp groups such as this one... specifically the "Threads with Unread"
setting... speeds up going through news groups for me by at least a
factor of ten.

Specifics at http://www.bevhoward.com/moz.htm#News

Have fun!
Beverly Howard
From: diane whatever on
Beverly Howard wrote:
> >> I got SeaMonkey set up... <<
>
> Congratulations... on being one of the few who have listened to my
> SeaMonkey recommendations over the years ;-)
>
> fwiw, one of the _greatest_ features is in the newsreader portion for
> nntp groups such as this one... specifically the "Threads with Unread"
> setting... speeds up going through news groups for me by at least a
> factor of ten.
>
> Specifics at http://www.bevhoward.com/moz.htm#News
>
> Have fun!
> Beverly Howard

I have taken you advice MANY TIMES over the years. Quietly though. I
used to read advice from you MAYBE under windows mobile .. from years
ago maybe?? I am really anxious to see how many tweaks I can do with
SeaMonkey .. NOT ONLY WITH THE BROWSER but that left side scrollbar
tweak it has moved the scrollbar to the left side in the message
composition screen .. THAT IS AMAZING !!

Diane

--
SeaMonkey: The 'swiss knife' of internet communication.
diane whatever
From: diane whatever on
Beverly Howard wrote:
> >> I got SeaMonkey set up... <<
>
> Congratulations... on being one of the few who have listened to my
> SeaMonkey recommendations over the years ;-)
>
> fwiw, one of the _greatest_ features is in the newsreader portion for
> nntp groups such as this one... specifically the "Threads with Unread"
> setting... speeds up going through news groups for me by at least a
> factor of ten.
>
> Specifics at http://www.bevhoward.com/moz.htm#News
>
> Have fun!
> Beverly Howard

I have taken you advice MANY TIMES over the years. Quietly though. I
used to read advice from you MAYBE under windows mobile .. from years
ago maybe?? I am really anxious to see how many tweaks I can do with
SeaMonkey .. NOT ONLY WITH THE BROWSER but that left side scrollbar
tweak it has moved the scrollbar to the left side in the message
composition screen .. THAT IS AMAZING !!

Diane

--
SeaMonkey: The 'swiss knife' of internet communication.
diane whatever

Pages: 1
Prev: orientation
Next: ONE DUMB QUESTION ..