From: anita on
Hello, I need assistance trying to change the orientation of my screen, I
have tried going to setting and do in it manually but I always get this
message:
'the setting that you requested can not be supported. Open display in
control panel and change the settings" I have done that but nothing
works..... help
Thank you!!
From: Rainald Taesler on
anita wrote:
> Hello, I need assistance trying to change the orientation of my
> screen, I have tried going to setting and do in it manually but I
> always get this message:
> 'the setting that you requested can not be supported. Open display in
> control panel and change the settings" I have done that but nothing
> works..... help

Basic info pleeeease:
Which model of TabletPC?
Which OS?