From: MikeR on
Thanks to all those who contributed their time and knowledge is such an unselfish
manner. I'm really going to miss my daily read here.

Mike
From: "Trevor Lawrence" Trevor on
Or as Douglas Adams wrote

"So long and thanks for all the fish"

But seriously, now I must get around to installing an NTTP bridge

--
Trevor Lawrence
Canberra

From: Stefan B Rusynko on
Same Here
- those of us that like helping will continue thru the other venues

"MikeR" <nf4lNoSpam(a)pobox.com> wrote in message news:uVHH20%23$KHA.4652(a)TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
Thanks to all those who contributed their time and knowledge is such an unselfish
manner. I'm really going to miss my daily read here.

Mike

Pages: 1
Prev: Body text not on page
Next: Thanks