From: LOL! on
On Fri, 28 May 2010 13:06:24 -0400, "David Ruether"
<d_ruether(a)thotmail.com> wrote:

>"Savageduck" <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote in message news:201005280710428930-savageduck1(a)REMOVESPAMmecom...
>> On 2010-05-28 06:56:12 -0700, "David Ruether" <d_ruether(a)thotmail.com> said:
>
>>> And today in this NG, I "PLONKED" four trolls, a record! ;-)
>>> (In my previous 15 years of posting I had made it only to three
>>> "PLONKS" before today, the third being very recently - but
>>> today they were "coming out of the woodwork", like roaches.
>>> What gives? ;-)
>>> --DR
>
>> Actually you plonked the same troll four times.
>> It was the "he of many socks" P&S troll.
>>
>> I currently have 75 different socks he wears in my filters.
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>>
>> Savageduck
>
>A-hah! That 'splains it! Care to publish that list here?
>Thanks.
>--DR

YES! Please do! 95% of it is wrong. But I have to admit, at least he's not
as wrong about that as he is with all his crapshots. That's a solid 100%
wrong.

LOL!!!!!!

From: SMS on
On 28/05/10 10:06 AM, David Ruether wrote:

Msnip>

>> Savageduck
>
> A-hah! That 'splains it! Care to publish that list here?
> Thanks.

There are other ways to plonk our favorite troll without having to
filter out every new alias he comes up with. Look carefully at the
headers in his posts. You need the proper newsreader that can filter on
that field, and you need to be careful that your filter rule does not
end up filtering other posts, so you have to do a multi-field rule. I
don't want to mention the commonality in the headers because he might
find a way around it, though I don't think it's a field that is
changeable by the poster.
From: LOL! on
On Fri, 28 May 2010 10:39:58 -0700, SMS <scharf.steven(a)geemail.com> wrote:

>On 28/05/10 10:06 AM, David Ruether wrote:
>
>Msnip>
>
>>> Savageduck
>>
>> A-hah! That 'splains it! Care to publish that list here?
>> Thanks.
>
>There are other ways to plonk our favorite troll without having to
>filter out every new alias he comes up with. Look carefully at the
>headers in his posts. You need the proper newsreader that can filter on
>that field, and you need to be careful that your filter rule does not
>end up filtering other posts, so you have to do a multi-field rule. I
>don't want to mention the commonality in the headers because he might
>find a way around it, though I don't think it's a field that is
>changeable by the poster.

The fun part is ... I can change all of them. I choose not to, just to play
with fucked-up trolls like you.

LOL!

From: David Ruether on

"LOL!" <lol(a)lol.org> wrote in message news:80vvv5t1n0gpbrhgc0a0sfnh09mn3mjtkp(a)4ax.com...

>>A-hah! That 'splains it! Care to publish that list here?
>>Thanks.
>>--DR

> YES! Please do! 95% of it is wrong. But I have to admit, at least he's not
> as wrong about that as he is with all his crapshots. That's a solid 100%
> wrong.
>
> LOL!!!!!!

Well, one-by-one, then...;-)
<PLONK!>
--DR

From: LOL! on
On Fri, 28 May 2010 15:47:21 -0400, "David Ruether"
<d_ruether(a)thotmail.com> wrote:

>"LOL!" <lol(a)lol.org> wrote in message news:80vvv5t1n0gpbrhgc0a0sfnh09mn3mjtkp(a)4ax.com...
>
>>>A-hah! That 'splains it! Care to publish that list here?
>>>Thanks.
>>>--DR
>
>> YES! Please do! 95% of it is wrong. But I have to admit, at least he's not
>> as wrong about that as he is with all his crapshots. That's a solid 100%
>> wrong.
>>
>> LOL!!!!!!
>
>Well, one-by-one, then...;-)
><PLONK!>
>--DR

Awww.... It would have been much more fun to watch you read from only the
"DaffyDuck's approved list of contributors". But I have to ask, do you try
to stick your head up other people's asses in real life too?

LOL!