From: jezzicaz789 on
jezzicaz789 had written this in response to
http://rittercnc.com/cnc/Re-The-Green-Manalishi-live-1970-Part-1-49624-.htm
:

-------------------------------------
Joe788 wrote:

> "Now when the day goes to sleep and the full moon looks. The night
> is
> so black that the darkness cooks."

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y0JVMXavvY&feature=related

Hi l!
I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks.

__________________
[url=http://moviesonlinefree.biz]Watch When In Rome Online Free[/url]

Delivered via http://www.rittercnc.com/
Metalworking Forums
alt.machines.cnc,comp.cad.solidworks,rec.crafts.metalworking,comp.cad.pro-engineer - messages and counting!
From: Cliff on
On Sat, 30 Jan 2010 11:38:55 +0000, jezzicaz789_at_gmail_dot_com(a)foo.com
(jezzicaz789) wrote:

>Hi l!
>I've just visited this forum

Which "one" from where ???
--
Cliff
From: Michael A. Terrell on

jezzicaz789 wrote:

> Hi l!
> I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks.

What 'Forum'? This is crossposted to four USENET newsgroups:

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.
From: Joe788 on

From: Cliff on
On Sat, 30 Jan 2010 10:12:00 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
<mike.terrell(a)earthlink.net> wrote:

>jezzicaz789 wrote:
>>
>> Hi l!
>> I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks.
>

> What 'Forum'? This is crossposted to four USENET newsgroups:

And at least some are carried on BBS systems.
Plus Google & etc.
--
Cliff