From: Joe788 on
"Now when the day goes to sleep and the full moon looks. The night is
so black that the darkness cooks."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y0JVMXavvY&feature=related

From: Existential Angst on
"Joe788" <larryrozer(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> "Now when the day goes to sleep and the full moon looks. The night is
> so black that the darkness cooks."

'ceptin for the fact that the night is far from black with a full moon.....
goodgawd....

Rock'n'roll was proly the oh-riginal Mindfuck.... Woodstock proved that the
Status Quo had absolutely nothing to fear from the Dippies.

Jon Banquer, Qualcomm.com's Thief-in-Residence and Incompetent du Jour,
proves that Orwell is indeed rahcheer around the corner, as jb is the
effingMiner's Bird for us going out of our collective effing minds.

Please, Sir, may I have more..... HD channels, please?
--
EA

From: Joe788 on

From: Cliff on
On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 22:49:28 -0800, sittingduck <duck(a)spamherelots.com> wrote:

>We have broken from reality--a psychotic Nation. Ignorance with a pretense of
>knowledge replacing wisdom. -- Ron Paul

He saw Faux "news" and/or teabaggers & Rush .... or heard Palin.
--
Cliff
From: clarkmagnuson on
I saw Fleetwood Mac in 1970 at Eagles in Seattle.
Pete Green was drunk.