From: Jackie on
Quoting "clcr"
(http://discuss.techinterview.org/default.asp?joel.3.453817.14):
"if you only need to run on Windows, Internet Explorer probably provides
all the COM interfaces you need. If you need to be cross-platform,
consider embedding the Mozilla parser and DOM"

There's also a parser called libxml.
"this module implements an HTML 4.0 non-verifying parser with API
compatible with the XML parser ones. It should be able to parse "real
world" HTML, even if severely broken from a specification point of view."

http://xmlsoft.org/html/libxml-HTMLparser.html

Sounds good! :D

--
Regards,
Jackie
From: Jackie on
Not sure if this can be used too (but it looks like it):
http://homepage.mac.com/pauljlucas/software/html_tree/

Ah, right! We have libcurl URL transfer stuff:
http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/

--
Regards,
Jackie
From: Jackie on
cURLpp is a C++ wrapper for libcurl:
http://curlpp.org/

.... Oh.. Are you using C++? I did not consider that you could be using a
different language.

libcurl has bindings for different languages, at least.

--
Regards,
Jackie
From: embark on
On 7月20日, 下午5時39分, Jackie <Jac...(a)an.on> wrote:
> cURLpp is a C++ wrapper for libcurl:http://curlpp.org/
>
> ... Oh.. Are you using C++? I did not consider that you could be using a
> different language.
>
> libcurl has bindings for different languages, at least.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Jackie

Thanks for Jackie's generous infomation
yes I use C++, this is the only language I know.
it seems C# and .Net would have better support for internet coding ?
( only my guess )
MS have been declining the support to C++ :(

anyway, HTTP parser is very convenient tool,
I'll try the codes you mentioned.

Best Regards
Embark
From: Jackie on
embark wrote:
> Thanks for Jackie's generous infomation
> yes I use C++, this is the only language I know.
> it seems C# and .Net would have better support for internet coding ?
> ( only my guess )
> MS have been declining the support to C++ :(
>
> anyway, HTTP parser is very convenient tool,
> I'll try the codes you mentioned.
>
> Best Regards
> Embark

It was my pleasure. :)