From: Cliff on
On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 02:11:06 +0000, Christopher Tidy
<cdt22NOSPAM(a)cantabgold.net> wrote:

>Doug Miller wrote:
>> In article <bfc8ca77-16bc-4512-9ca3-4e050450cf1e(a)k41g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>, Joe788 <larryrozer(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>>A lot of people aren't going to be happy after reading what gets
>>>posted to the Jon Banquer blog about discount CAD and CAM.
>>

>> I doubt that very much, Jonnie. To have a lot of unhappy readers, you have to
>> have a lot of readers first.
>
>This is the guy who posted his lengthy and somewhat unreasonable terms
>of business here when he was selling a few items of workshop surplus
>privately, right?

Yes.

--
Cliff

From: Cross-Slide on
On Feb 13, 3:01 pm, Joe788 <larryro...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> A lot of people aren't going to be happy after reading what gets
> posted to the Jon Banquer blog about discount CAD and CAM.
>
> www.jonbanquer.wordpress.com
>
> The Jon Banquer blog is the leading CAM-centric blog on the internet
> and gets hundreds of hits per day.
>
> If you're not reading the Jon Banquer blog you can be sure of one
> thing... your competition is! ;>)
>
> www.jonbanquer.wordpress.com

Yonnie Bonkers,

This copy and paste routine is not funny anymore.
Can you step up your game a little bit, and post one of your Wacky
Rants?

Maybe that part about a tool cart built with "Roll Bar Construction" ?
THAT was a hoot!
You've posted some pretty funny stuff in the past, this copy and paste
is not your best work.

Thanks, and looking forward to your crazy antics again.
From: Cliff on
On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 13:01:37 -0800 (PST), Joe788 <larryrozer(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

>A lot of people aren't going to be happy after reading what gets
>posted to the Jon Banquer blog about discount CAD and CAM.

Yep. It's yet more banquerbabble vaporware.
As usual.
--
Cliff
From: Cliff on
On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 13:01:37 -0800 (PST), Joe788 <larryrozer(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

>A lot of people aren't going to be happy after reading what gets
>posted to the Jon Banquer blog about discount CAD and CAM.
>
>www.jonbanquer.wordpress.com

STILL Vaporware !!!!
http://jonbanquer.wordpress.com/why-i-dont-cover-discount-cadcam/
[
Why I Don�t Cover Discount CADCAM
Coming soon.
]

What a drooling idiot.
Plus we are still waiting to hear how his replacment of 100+ seats of
pro-engineer with Unigraphics went (was to be finished by 1 Jan 2009)
AND see his long promised "3 3 ring binders full of tips & tricks"
(like laminated pictures of right triangles).
--
Cliff