From: Joe788 on
A lot of people aren't going to be happy after reading what gets
posted to the Jon Banquer blog about discount CAD and CAM.

www.jonbanquer.wordpress.com

The Jon Banquer blog is the leading CAM-centric blog on the internet
and gets hundreds of hits per day.

If you're not reading the Jon Banquer blog you can be sure of one
thing... your competition is! ;>)

www.jonbanquer.wordpress.com

From: Doug Miller on
In article <bfc8ca77-16bc-4512-9ca3-4e050450cf1e(a)k41g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>, Joe788 <larryrozer(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>A lot of people aren't going to be happy after reading what gets
>posted to the Jon Banquer blog about discount CAD and CAM.

I doubt that very much, Jonnie. To have a lot of unhappy readers, you have to
have a lot of readers first.
From: Christopher Tidy on
Doug Miller wrote:
> In article <bfc8ca77-16bc-4512-9ca3-4e050450cf1e(a)k41g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>, Joe788 <larryrozer(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>A lot of people aren't going to be happy after reading what gets
>>posted to the Jon Banquer blog about discount CAD and CAM.
>

> I doubt that very much, Jonnie. To have a lot of unhappy readers, you have to
> have a lot of readers first.

This is the guy who posted his lengthy and somewhat unreasonable terms
of business here when he was selling a few items of workshop surplus
privately, right?

Chris

From: Doug Miller on
In article <4B775BBA.3030401(a)cantabgold.net>, Christopher Tidy <cdt22NOSPAM(a)cantabgold.net> wrote:
>Doug Miller wrote:
>> In article
> <bfc8ca77-16bc-4512-9ca3-4e050450cf1e(a)k41g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>, Joe788
> <larryrozer(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>>A lot of people aren't going to be happy after reading what gets
>>>posted to the Jon Banquer blog about discount CAD and CAM.
>>

>> I doubt that very much, Jonnie. To have a lot of unhappy readers, you have to
>> have a lot of readers first.
>
>This is the guy who posted his lengthy and somewhat unreasonable terms
>of business here when he was selling a few items of workshop surplus
>privately, right?

Dunno. Wouldn't surprise me, though. Jon seems to have a few screws loose.

You *do* know, don't you, that "Joe788 <larryrozer(a)yahoo.com>" is actually Jon
Banquer pretending to be Larry Rozer pretending to be Joe788? And thus the
post I responded to is actually Jonnie shilling his own blog.
From: Jessica Wabbit on
On Feb 13, 4:01 pm, Joe788 <larryro...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

> If you're not reading the Jon Banquer blog you can be sure of one
> thing... your competition is! ;>)

My competition is looking for comedy material?