From: KBH on
Everyone knows the problem of text messaging from a mobile phone. The
message must be short for the system and also short for the user input
that does not have a full keyboard.

Here's one source of abbreviations that are used:

http://www.webopedia.com/quick_ref/textmessageabbreviations.asp

And often a single letter represents a word while the group of letters
represents a common phrase. Not bad huh ?

Yeah it's okay but I've done something else, I've developed a killer
app for the mobile phone and for mobile phone messaging.

Now take a look at the Wiktionary word frequency list that has 41,284
words in it:

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Wiktionary:Frequency_lists

Now put the words in alphabetical order but leave out the words in
red.

Then the KBH Text Messaging System has a KBH Word Coordinate System to
apply to the alphabetical word list so that words can be sent in
messages as two-letter to four-letter codes. Here's a link to the
development:

http://www.kbhscape.com/text.htm