From: RBV on

I tried many things to fix this error (logon user interface-DLL MSGina
failed to load) including checking on the internet for many hours.
Nothing worked. (The computer would keep rebooting via the safe mode F8
interface)I decided then that the time had come for a reformat. I loaded
a correct version of the operating system (XP Professional) and when
asked, decided to do a repair by pressing R and give it a try as there
was nothing to be lost. Bingo, after around 30 minutes of loading, the
system came back as good as it had been previously. Simple it was with
no data loss. Hope someone out there has the same luck as I did using
this method.

RBV

--
RBV