From: D.M. Procida on
<http://themacsale.com/>

Hadn't noticed this particular Yet Another Bundle.

Once again, nothing really stands out, but then I never know in advance
what software will turn out to be a real boon.

I use Pixelmator in preference to Photoshop,for example (never expected
that!) but I've never used Intaglio.

And right now I can't even remember what other bundle items I've bought.
.... DevonThink ... some clipboard thing I used for a bit ... TextMate (I
use it everyday). Must be others.

Daniele
From: Pd on
D.M. Procida <real-not-anti-spam-address(a)apple-juice.co.uk> wrote:

> <http://themacsale.com/>
>
> Hadn't noticed this particular Yet Another Bundle.
>
> Once again, nothing really stands out, but then I never know in advance
> what software will turn out to be a real boon.

I'd use just about all of the apps in that bundle. But it's a choice
right now - train to London and a meal at Merkato, or that bundle.
Strapped for cash, so can't do both.

--
Pd
From: Woody on
"Pd" <peterd.news(a)gmail.invalid> wrote in message
> D.M. Procida <real-not-anti-spam-address(a)apple-juice.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> <http://themacsale.com/>
>>
>> Hadn't noticed this particular Yet Another Bundle.
>>
>> Once again, nothing really stands out, but then I never know in advance
>> what software will turn out to be a real boon.
>
> I'd use just about all of the apps in that bundle. But it's a choice
> right now - train to London and a meal at Merkato, or that bundle.
> Strapped for cash, so can't do both.

I would go for the food then, you managed without the software before!

--
Woody

From: Pd on
Woody <usenet(a)alienrat.co.uk> wrote:

> "Pd" <peterd.news(a)gmail.invalid> wrote

> > I'd use just about all of the apps in that bundle. But it's a choice
> > right now - train to London and a meal at Merkato, or that bundle.
> > Strapped for cash, so can't do both.
>
> I would go for the food then, you managed without the software before!

Besides, somebody at Merkato might gizajob.

--
Pd
From: Woody on
> Woody <usenet(a)alienrat.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> "Pd" <peterd.news(a)gmail.invalid> wrote
>
>> > I'd use just about all of the apps in that bundle. But it's a choice
>> > right now - train to London and a meal at Merkato, or that bundle.
>> > Strapped for cash, so can't do both.
>>
>> I would go for the food then, you managed without the software before!
>
> Besides, somebody at Merkato might gizajob.

How is your ethiopian cooking?

--
Woody