From: Derrick on

"Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

> "tim_amuso" <tim_amuso(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>
> >I am trying to install outlook Connector to manage Windows Live Hotmail.
> > After numerous attempts I have not been successful. I also keep receiving a
> > statement saying "The network connection has been interrupted. Please try
> > again later"
> > Please would you help me solve this problem?
>
> State the EXACT process you're using to install the Connector IN DETAIL.
> State your Outlook version as well.
> --
> Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]
>
> Inane response. Process to install. Double click on the connector executable install and follow prompts.

I am also having the same issue and I want a real response, not a canned
toss the ball back response which is the epitome of inanity.

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Derrick" <Derrick(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> I am also having the same issue and I want a real response, not a canned
> toss the ball back response which is the epitome of inanity.

Do you refuse to tell your doctor what your symptoms are and call him inane
when he asks? That, certainly, would be silly. Post nothing and you'll get
no help.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Pages: 1