From: Here In Oregon on

"Glennbo" <>
> I don't know Justin personally, but I've chatted with him on the Reaper
> forum a couple times. Have a look at this thread and see if helps.
> http://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=20004&page=3

Thanks Glennbo,... I will read this thread tomorrow and look into it.

From: Here In Oregon on

"Here In Oregon" > Thanks Steve. Around a year ago there was some guy over
there at the
> Cockos' Reaper forum (user) who was developing a Pro Tools theme and I
> think it looked a little better than the one you posted. Everyone
> couldn't wait for him to download it when he was finished, and then
> suddenly he just left and went over to Nuendo. Do you know anything about
> that?

Yeah the guy was named Khorus and he burned all of his fans by not finishing
his theme.
Anyway his theme was not very good anyway. I am real particular about how
my DAW looks.
I know that some people might view that as stupid but if I am going to look
at something 12 hours a day, I want it to look pretty. I want it to look
like an outboard mixer as well. I complained to Cakewalk about this years
ago and I told them to look at the competition and gave them examples. They
got it. Many of their themes are gorgeous but I have a custom one for
Sonar that is especially sweet. Not a deal breaker with Reaper by any means
but their GUI could be improved immeasurably IMHO. Cool thing is anything
is possible,... right?

From: Steve L. on
"Here In Oregon" <HIO(a)nospam.net>so you saynews:hlsvu6$ndc$1(a)news.eternal-
september.org:

> Cool thing is anything
> is possible,... right?

I think you answered your own question...

I don't know any more than you already stated about the protools theme
guy..