From: Here In Oregon on
<giggle>

HIO
--
Proverbs Ch.18 Vs.17 Any story sounds true until someone sets the record
straight.

From: BobF on

Sonar 8.5.3 now available!
From: Here In Oregon on

"Glennbo" > Beat me to it! ;)

I guess there is always a first. <g>

Quick question? In Reaper, is the console view undockable from the track
view? I would prefer to have my track view in my left monitor and the
console view in my right monitor. I am thinking based on all the
screenshots I have seen that this is not possible.

From: Here In Oregon on

"Glennbo" > Right click on the master channel strip, and un-select "Dock
Mixer".

YES!!! Thanks, I have never seen Reaper this way and not in one single
screenshot and I have been looking for that perfect theme. Way cool now for
me at least. Thanks man! Good luck with your brewery.

Just the way,..uh huh, uh huh, I like it, uh huh, uh huh.
Just the way,..uh huh, uh huh, I like it, uh huh, uh huh. Sing it!!!!

From: BobF on
Rick Paul wrote:
> "BobF" <nothanks(a)nospam.yum> wrote in message
>> Sonar 8.5.3 now available!
>
> LOL!!! But I noticed your attempt to hijack a Reaper thread (albeit in a
> Cakewalk newsgroup) with a Cakewalk-oriented message died on the vine,
> unlike the Reaper hijackings of Cakewalk/SONAR-oriented threads, which tend
> to go on and on ad nauseum. Oh well, I guess it's the thought that counts.
> ;-)
>
> Rick

:-) I tried, but it seems Reaper has gained too much traction here. I
have to admit that I have it installed an play around with it now and
then. It seems kool, but I just can't get along with it.

Not that it's necessarily bad, but it's just sooooo different, so
non-intuitive. For now.

Maybe one day the light will click on for me.