From: Bob Donald on
Yeah, that's how I was before I came over to the dark side. All of a
sudden, it just clicked and everything made perfect sense. I was actually
in transition, just getting back into writing after a hiatus and knew I had
to upgrade the DAW hardware and software. I had a few months before the new
version of Sonar came out and wanted to spend my money wisely, so I decided
to use the time to see if I could find out why I'm the only one not getting
Reaper. Took about an hour, a couple questions on here to Glennbo and
reading the forum, and I've never looked back. Of course, my DAW needs arent
as specific as alot of folks on here cause I'm a time killing novice and am
easily impressed, but after seeing some of the songs that are posted on here
using it <with praises sung about it peppered throughout the post>, you cant
help but be impressed with it.

Bob

From: BobF on

Good feedback, Bob. Maybe my Reaper light will come on some day!