From: Carlos on
CARLOS(a)XE.localhost> SELECT COUNTRY AS CHAMPION
2 FROM FIFA_WORLD_CUP_2010
3 WHERE FINAL_RANK=1;

CHAMPION
--------
SPAIN

Cheers.

Carlos.

Sorry Sybrand... ;-)
From: Noons on
Carlos wrote,on my timestamp of 12/07/2010 5:02 PM:
> CARLOS(a)XE.localhost> SELECT COUNTRY AS CHAMPION
> 2 FROM FIFA_WORLD_CUP_2010
> 3 WHERE FINAL_RANK=1;
>
> CHAMPION
> --------
> SPAIN
>
> Cheers.
>
> Carlos.
>
> Sorry Sybrand... ;-)

LOL!
Rub it in!
Congarats to all the hermanos.
And Puyol is still the best mid-defender I've ever seen, bar none.
From: John Hurley on
Carlos:

> CAR...(a)XE.localhost> SELECT COUNTRY AS CHAMPION
>   2  FROM FIFA_WORLD_CUP_2010
>   3  WHERE FINAL_RANK=1;
>
> CHAMPION
> --------
> SPAIN

Was it just the men in soccer or is there a womens championship game
also?

From: Kay Kanekowski on
On 12 Jul., 09:02, Carlos <miotromailcar...(a)netscape.net> wrote:
> CAR...(a)XE.localhost> SELECT COUNTRY AS CHAMPION
>   2  FROM FIFA_WORLD_CUP_2010
>   3  WHERE FINAL_RANK=1;

Hi,

Congratulation to Spain, you have played the best football. But please
try to score a second goal, or better a third goal ;-)

And next time we will have a better 'oracle': http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_%28octopus%29

regards from germany
Kay
From: Kay Kanekowski on
On 12 Jul., 12:55, John Hurley <hurleyjo...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> Was it just the men in soccer or is there a womens championship game
> also?

come to germany next year http://www.fifa.com/womensworldcup/index.html

regards
Kay