From: BURT on
On Aug 1, 3:59 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 16, 11:10 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > 'Mysterious Cosmic 'Dark Flow' Tracked Deeper into Universe'http://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/news/releases/2010/10-023.html
>
> > 'The clusters appear to be moving along a line extending from our
> > solar system toward Centaurus/Hydra, but the direction of this motion
> > is less certain. Evidence indicates that the clusters are headed
> > outward along this path, away from Earth, but the team cannot yet rule
> > out the opposite flow. "We detect motion along this axis, but right
> > now our data cannot state as strongly as we'd like whether the
> > clusters are coming or going," Kashlinsky said.'
>
> > The clusters are headed along this path because the Universe is, or
> > the local Universe we exist in is, a jet stream. Analogous to the jet
> > stream of a black hole.
>
> > The following is an image of a jet stream:
>
> >http://aether.lbl.gov/image_all.html
>
> > The reason for the expansion of the universe is the continual emission
> > of dark matter. In the image above, '1st Stars' is where the
> > conditions enable dark matter to be compressed into matter.
>
> Posting message in correct thread:
> How can jet streams get out of a black hole?
>
> Mitch Raemsch
>
> The pressure exerted by the displaced dark matter towards the black
> hole is strong enough to cause the dark matter and the matter to fall
> past the black holes event horizon and to be emitted into the black
> hole jet streams:
>
> http://seedmagazine.com/images/uploads/BlackHole.jpg- Hide quoted text -

A black hole and something escaping is incompatable.

Mitch Raemsch
From: mpc755 on
On Aug 1, 7:04 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Aug 1, 3:59 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Jul 16, 11:10 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > 'Mysterious Cosmic 'Dark Flow' Tracked Deeper into Universe'http://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/news/releases/2010/10-023.html
>
> > > 'The clusters appear to be moving along a line extending from our
> > > solar system toward Centaurus/Hydra, but the direction of this motion
> > > is less certain. Evidence indicates that the clusters are headed
> > > outward along this path, away from Earth, but the team cannot yet rule
> > > out the opposite flow. "We detect motion along this axis, but right
> > > now our data cannot state as strongly as we'd like whether the
> > > clusters are coming or going," Kashlinsky said.'
>
> > > The clusters are headed along this path because the Universe is, or
> > > the local Universe we exist in is, a jet stream. Analogous to the jet
> > > stream of a black hole.
>
> > > The following is an image of a jet stream:
>
> > >http://aether.lbl.gov/image_all.html
>
> > > The reason for the expansion of the universe is the continual emission
> > > of dark matter. In the image above, '1st Stars' is where the
> > > conditions enable dark matter to be compressed into matter.
>
> > Posting message in correct thread:
> > How can jet streams get out of a black hole?
>
> > Mitch Raemsch
>
> > The pressure exerted by the displaced dark matter towards the black
> > hole is strong enough to cause the dark matter and the matter to fall
> > past the black holes event horizon and to be emitted into the black
> > hole jet streams:
>
> >http://seedmagazine.com/images/uploads/BlackHole.jpg-Hide quoted text -

> A black hole and something escaping is incompatable.
>
> Mitch Raemsch

You are mistaking the term 'black hole' for meaning the matter and
dark matter fall into and disappear within the 'black hole'. What is
occurring at a black hole is the black hole has an event horizon.
Matter and dark matter which fall past the event horizon is emitted
into the black hole's jet stream, as represented in the following
image:

http://seedmagazine.com/images/uploads/BlackHole.jpg
From: BURT on
On Aug 1, 4:18 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 1, 7:04 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > Posting message in correct thread:
> > > How can jet streams get out of a black hole?
>
> > > Mitch Raemsch
>
> > > The pressure exerted by the displaced dark matter towards the black
> > > hole is strong enough to cause the dark matter and the matter to fall
> > > past the black holes event horizon and to be emitted into the black
> > > hole jet streams:
>
> > >http://seedmagazine.com/images/uploads/BlackHole.jpg-Hidequoted text -

> > A black hole and something escaping is incompatable.
>
> > Mitch Raemsch
>
> You are mistaking the term 'black hole' for meaning the matter and
> dark matter fall into and disappear within the 'black hole'. What is
> occurring at a black hole is the black hole has an event horizon.
> Matter and dark matter which fall past the event horizon is emitted
> into the black hole's jet stream, as represented in the following
> image:
>
> http://seedmagazine.com/images/uploads/BlackHole.jpg- Hide quoted text -

The definition of a black hole is that nothing can escape that is in
it. You are silly to argue otherwise. Science faces a mutual
contradiction of its own. We are not seeing black holes.

Mitch Raemsch
From: mpc755 on
On Aug 1, 7:53 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Aug 1, 4:18 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > A black hole and something escaping is incompatable.
>
> > > Mitch Raemsch
>
> > You are mistaking the term 'black hole' for meaning the matter and
> > dark matter fall into and disappear within the 'black hole'. What is
> > occurring at a black hole is the black hole has an event horizon.
> > Matter and dark matter which fall past the event horizon is emitted
> > into the black hole's jet stream, as represented in the following
> > image:
>
> >http://seedmagazine.com/images/uploads/BlackHole.jpg-Hide quoted text -

> The definition of a black hole is that nothing can escape that is in
> it. You are silly to argue otherwise. Science faces a mutual
> contradiction of its own. We are not seeing black holes.
>
> Mitch Raemsch

The definition of a black hole as matter and light vanish into the
black hole is incorrect. Light does not escape the black hole because
the pressure exerted by the displaced dark matter towards the black
hole is great enough to force the light towards the event horizon.
Once matter and dark matter fall past the event horizon of a black
hole the matter and dark matter are emitted into the jet stream as
dark matter.